Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
In accordance with Article 13 of the Code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we make you the following information.
At www.manuali-officina.com we believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors – usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information in the log files includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time information, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor user movement on the site, and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, so all data is collected in absolutely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the navigator's PC within the browser. They contain basic information about internet browsing and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable Cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some browsing features of the site.
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requiring you to link multiple times to access subsequent pages.
- Saving preferences tasks
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user during navigation, for example, allow you to set the language.
- Statistical and Audience Measurement Activities (e.g. Google Analytics)
These cookies help us to understand, through data collected anonymously and aggregated, how users interact with websites by providing information related to the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps to improve the performance of websites.
- Social media cookies (e.g. Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some widespread features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site through facebook and google connect, sharing and comments of pages of the site on social networks, they enable the features of "like" on Facebook and "+1" on G+.
Users can choose to turn off personalized advertising by visiting the Ad Settings page.
By visiting the www.aboutads.info you can disable cookies from third-party providers.
Purpose of the processing
The data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and portals/sites linked with the present and to the sending of communications also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled and/or linked by it and/or Sponsors.
- possible transfer to third parties of the aforementioned data, always aimed at the implementation of email marketing campaigns and the sending of commercial communications.
- carry out the obligations provided for by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
How to treat
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- data collection in single-opt mode, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- organization of archives in a predominantly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Specification on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All required data is mandatory.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we point out that your rights with regard to the processing of data are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain by the holder, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request may be renewed, without prejudice to justified grounds, with a period of not less than ninety days;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the updating, rectification or, if it is of interest to you, the integration of existing data;
- oppose you in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if they are relevant for the purpose of collection;
We would like to point out that the data controller with every legal effect is:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the deletion of your data from the archive, it is enough to contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data of minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child's personal information in their database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything to remove that information as soon as possible.